- Press Release Statement – IFRC Emergency Appeal – Bangladesh Population Movement – Concluding Appeal (English and Dhivehi)
- Invitation to Bidders – MRC HQ Ground and First Floors
- Press Release Statement – IFRC Revised Emergency Appeal – Bangladesh Population Movement – Extension (English and Dhivehi)
- Press Release Statement – IFRC Revised Emergency Appeal – Bangladesh Population Movement – English and Dhivehi
- Application Form – PSS Training of Trainers
Maldivian Red Crescent is a not for profit, volunteer-member driven humanitarian organization which provides needed and timely humanitarian services to the communities during crises as well as at normal times. Since the formation of the MRC, for the past 7 years, we have been providing our services mainly through international donations that we receive from the wider Red Cross Red Crescent global movement. However with the changes in global humanitarian crises, our traditional international funding may shrink next year onwards. Since we are a local organization, there is a greater need for us to resource our services domestically, establishing diverse fund streams locally, for us to be self-sustainable, and continue to provide sustainable humanitarian services to the people.