- Maldivian Red Crescent Rules of Procedure – English
- Maldivian Red Crescent Statutes – English
- Expression of Interest to translate Statutes and Rules of Procedure of Maldivian Red Crescent_ToR
- Expression of Interest to translate Statutes and Rules of Procedure of Maldivian Red Crescent
- Call for Consultants – Consultant to Develop Information and Communication Material for the Dengue Programme
Maldivian Red Crescent is a not for profit, volunteer-member driven humanitarian organization which provides needed and timely humanitarian services to the communities during crises as well as at normal times. Since the formation of the MRC, for the past 7 years, we have been providing our services mainly through international donations that we receive from the wider Red Cross Red Crescent global movement. However with the changes in global humanitarian crises, our traditional international funding may shrink next year onwards. Since we are a local organization, there is a greater need for us to resource our services domestically, establishing diverse fund streams locally, for us to be self-sustainable, and continue to provide sustainable humanitarian services to the people.