- ޗައިނާގައި ކުރިޔަށް ގެންދާ ވޯޓަރ ރެސްކިއު ތަމްރީންތަކެއްގައި ބައިވެރިވުމަށް ރެޑް ކްރެސެންޓް ހަ ދަރުމަވެރިން ފުރައިފި
- Maldivian Red Crescent’s Contribution towards Sri Lanka Floods & Landslide Relief Appeal
- އެމް.އާރް.ސީ އިން އައިލެންޑް އޭވިއޭޝަންއާ އެކު 2 އަހަރު ދުވަހުގެ ޕާރޓްނަރޝިޕް އެއްބަސްވުމެއްގައި ސޮއިކޮށްފި
- Address by Secretary General Abdul Razzak Ibrahim, at the closing ceremony of Workshop on IHL, jointly organised by MRC and ICRC
- އެމް.އާރް.ސީއިން ޔުނިވާރސަލް ފައުންޑޭޝަނާއެކު ސިއްޙީ ދާއިރާއިން އެއްބާރުލުން ދިނުމުގެ އެއްބަސްވުމެއްގައި ސޮއިކޮށްފި
Maldivian Red Crescent is a not for profit, volunteer-member driven humanitarian organization which provides needed and timely humanitarian services to the communities during crises as well as at normal times. Since the formation of the MRC, for the past 7 years, we have been providing our services mainly through international donations that we receive from the wider Red Cross Red Crescent global movement. However with the changes in global humanitarian crises, our traditional international funding may shrink next year onwards. Since we are a local organization, there is a greater need for us to resource our services domestically, establishing diverse fund streams locally, for us to be self-sustainable, and continue to provide sustainable humanitarian services to the people.