Terms & Conditions
By using the website you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The right to use the website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
Links to Third-Party Website
Maldivian Red CrescentÂ provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the website. Maldivian Red CrescentÂ does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website.
Modification of User’s Terms and Conditions
Maldivian Red CrescentÂ holds the discretion to modify terms and conditions if need be. However it shall be effective within a month of posting it in this section whenever it happens.
Use of Website Content
The content consists of works proprietary to Maldivian Red CrescentÂ or to partners/ third parties who have provided us with content. You may download and print a single copy of the content solely for your use in connection with your internal non-commercial use. Any content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such content. Any unauthorised or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects the user to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
1. Users’ information collected through this website will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals. However, on a regular basis, users will be kept updated about the happenings and developments through the website.
2. While forwarding a donation or to sponser a child or the functioning of the organisation, the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- email and mailing address
- telephone number
- payment processing details
- any other data as may require
3. General browsing of www.redcrescent.org.mv website is anonymous and it does not register personal information except time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
4. All relevant information collected through www.redcrescent.org.mv website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
5. Maldivian Red CrescentÂ is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of www.redcrescent.org.mv or otherwise, and who is not an employee of the Organization.
7. Contents published in www.redcrescent.org.mv website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures and images are the property of Maldivian Red CrescentÂ and its partners or associates and are protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of this information and any misuse will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
You acknowledge that all transactions are between you and the third party establishments.
Â Personal information we collect
We collect the following personal information that you voluntarily submit to us:
1. Donor information that you provide when making donations
2.The information you provide when you register as volunteer or member
Â Use and sharing the information we collect
The information we collectÂ will be not shared with authority unless it is required by International or Local Regulation or Laws. The information will be used for record keeping and will be handled by authorized staff of Maldivian Red Crescent.
Any payments you make on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. In order to make a donation you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
2. When making a donation you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make the donation.
3. Donations shall be made through a linked payment gateway and will be processed directly by the Bank of Maldives Plc (the â€œBankâ€) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Maldivian Red CrescentÂ will not have access to your credit or debit card details.
4. Upon receiving your order the Bank will carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. When you complete the online donation funds will be deducted from your credit or debit card in the selected currency.
No refund/cancellation request for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained for online donations through the online payment gateway after the donation is accepted from our Online Payment Gateway service providers unless there is a fraud notification from our Payment Gateway Service Providers